Join us for the first ever Regain Cycling Festival at Thruxton Motor Racing Circuit in Andover, Hampshire on Saturday 16th September.
Click here to book your tickets now!
This exciting new event will include an opportunity for tetraplegics to come along and have a hand cycling taster experience. We will also be running a big fundraising challenge on the day with the following challenges available:
- Family Challenge (Ages 4-14) 1-3 Laps (approx. 2.4 miles to 7.2 miles).
- Bronze Challenge 10 Laps (approx. 24 miles).
- Silver Challenge 20 Laps (approx. 48 miles).
- Gold Challenge 30 Laps (approx. 72 miles).
- The event is also open to Cub, Scout and Guide groups and is a great opportunity for them to get their Disability Awareness, Cycling Activity and Fundraisng Activity badges.
In the evening there will be a post event party which will be included in the entry fee for those taking part in the cycling challenge. This will include food and live entertainment. Non-cyclists will be able to buy a ticket just for the evening and camping will also be available.
Click here to download your information pack now!
All funds raised from the day will support Regain, the only charity dedicated to improving the lives of people who have become tetraplegic in a sporting accident.