The Bali Sports Foundation would like to invite Regain supporters to the once-in-a-lifetime Denpasar (Bali) to Dragons cycling challenge!
Denpasar to Dragons is a group cycle ride. An island-hopping adventure through Indonesia, starting from the beautiful tropical island of Bali and ending by visiting the legendary Komodo Dragons.
During the eight-day adventure, the group of cyclists and hand-cyclists will ride across six beautiful Indonesian islands (Bali, Gili Trawangan, Lombok, Sumbawa, Komodo and Flores) and spend two nights aboard a traditional Phinisi (sailing yacht).
Every pedal of the way, you’ll raise awareness of disability and promote hand cycling and disabled sports.
Riding approximately 60-100km daily, you will cycle for three hours in the morning and three hours in the afternoon, with a rest for lunch.
Date: October 15th – 23rd 2021
(subject to Covid restrictions being eased)
Price: £1100-£1500pp to be confirmed
Minimum sponsorship target: There is no minimum sponsorship target for this trip. We just ask you to raise or donate as much as you can towards the challenge, all of which will be split between Regain and the Bali Sports Foundation.
Event poster: View and download the Denpasar to Dragons poster here
What is included?
- 6 nights accommodation + 2 nights aboard a Phinisi
- All meals and daytime refreshments
- Ferry ticket
- Speedboat ride
- Return flight from Labuan Bajo to Bali,
- Event support, including tour guides, nurse, etc
What else do participants need to budget for?
- Participants must purchase their own international flights (approx £500pp) and personal travel insurance.
- There will be an option to stay after the tour in Bali at a private luxury villa for up to 10 nights at an extra cost (to be confirmed).
How to sign up:
For more information and details on how to book your place on this incredible adventure, please contact Regain. Simply call 07572 841861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This event is subject to all travel restrictions being eased.
A decision on the event being confirmed will be made in June 2021.)