- To help British sports tetraplegics lead independent and fulfilling lives.
- To ensure equal opportunities for tetraplegics.
- To assist in providing equipment and facilities to improve mobility, communication, education and employment opportunities.
- To form lasting relationships and provide support for sports tetraplegics and their families.
- To be a Forum and a point of reference enabling sports tetraplegics to share experiences and to support each other.
- To increase awareness of risks, educate and reduce the number of accidents resulting in tetraplegia.
- To raise funds by way of donations, legacies and challenge events to provide equipment and facilities for sports tetraplegics.