Leaving a Legacy - Do Something Special
You are reading this article so while we have your attention please consider the following:
- Leaving a legacy in your will to REGAIN
- Remembering to put this idea into ACTION
- Suggest the idea to someone close to you who would like to support the efforts of REGAIN
Why a legacy gift is so important?
- With your help REGAIN could do so much more in achieving its objectives
- It is a fantastic way in which you can positively support the work of REGAIN
- Any legacy you leave to REGAIN will not be subject to Inheritance Tax
If I want to act what should I do?
Three easy steps:
- Consider your options in the information sheet; then
- Contact your solicitor today (click here for a suggested letter) - or, even better, pick up the phone now!; and then
- Keep us informed of your intentions
I have not made a will or would like some independent advice:
- If you would like some initial independent advice Shaun Parry-Jones, sport tetraplegic and partner in the law firm Hart Brown, specialises in this area of law and will be happy to speak to you. Call 01483-887733 or request a call back.
- Whilst there is likely to be a cost in writing your will it is extremely important that you have a will in place and keep it under review on a regular basis.